Would you like to stroll around London’s street hassle-free? First, get rid of your bulky suitcase. Here you’ll find several luggage storage options near Warren Street station.
Places to store luggage in London
Every traveler faces the luggage storage dilemma sooner or later. All that heavy backpacks and suitcases can be really annoying, especially when you’re in a lively city like London. Moreover, it’s not easy to find an affordable left luggage service.
Not all hotels provide luggage storage service (currently due to the Covid-19 emergency). At the same time, Airbnb hosts usually don’t accept to keep guests’ luggage before check-in or after check-out.
Suppose you decide to store your bags inside a train station. In this case, you won’t find self-service lockers at any train station in London.
However, Excess Baggage company provides a left luggage service at some of the main stations, such as Euston, King’s Cross, St. Pancras, etc.
For example, Euston Station is located within walking distance of Warren Street Station and is open daily from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. If you want to store your luggage with Excess Baggage, you’ll have to pay £6 per bag (for 0–3 hours) or £12.50 per bag (from 3 to 24 hours).
Please note that Excess Baggage applies a £15 administration fee if you lose your pick-up ticket.
To avoid wasting time and money, we recommend another service that is more comfortable and affordable.
Luggage storage Warren Street Station: the best option
Nowadays, several online luggage storage companies let you leave your bags inside local shops, hotels, bike rentals, restaurants, and other businesses.
The leading company providing this innovative service is Radical Storage. Its storage facilities are spread all over London (100 locations), so you can easily find a place to store your bags close to your destination.
Moreover, it costs £5 per item per day, which is a much lower price than train station luggage storage. The rate includes a guarantee for each piece of luggage in case of theft, loss or damage.
Online booking and payment are required, but this will save you time at both drop-off and pick-up.
Luggage storage Warren Street Station map
- Luggage storage Warren Street Station: 130 meters from Fitzroy Square Garden: 300 meters from Warren Street station; 320 meters from Great Portland Street Station.
- Luggage storage Euston: 750 meters from Warren Street Station; 250 meters from Euston Train Station.
- Luggage storage Goodge St. Station: 590 meters from Warren Street Station; 160 meters from Goodge St. Station.
Luggage storage Warren Street Station: pricing table
Several other companies, such as Stasher or LuggageHero, provide a similar service to Radical Storage. However, they have slightly higher rates.
Take a look at this comparison table to have a quick pricing overview of luggage storage services near Warren Street Station in London.
|Radical Storage||Luggage Hero||Excess Baggage|
|Number of locations per city||100+||70+||15+|
|Daily rate||£5 per bag||£8 per bag||£12,50 per bag|
Warren Street tube station
Warren Street station is located at the junction between Tottenham Court Road and Euston Road. It runs on the Northern and Victoria lines.
Warren Street Station is also very close to Euston station, the oldest intercity railway station in London, which provides direct connections to several major UK cities.
Warren Street, London
Warren Street is located in the Camden borough and is part of the Fitzrovia neighborhood.
Fitzrovia is a multicultural residential area with elegant 18th-century apartments. Located near the West End theaters, this neighborhood is filled with hotels, art galleries, and traditional pubs. On Charlotte Street, you’ll find lively bistros and cafes. At the same time, Tottenham Court Road is a great shopping area.
Warren Street was originally built as a residential street. Lately, many different stores have opened in the area, so today, this street is mostly occupied by businesses.
Top 3 things to do near Warren Street Station
Regent’s Park is the most popular park in the city where Londoners and tourists love to spend their free time. With its massive extension, this royal park reaches two of the most important boroughs: Westminster and Camden.
It was designed by John Nash during the 19th century and is still considered one of the most beautiful parks in London.
Regent’s Park is the perfect place to practice different outdoor sports, such as field hockey, rugby, or even canoeing (there is a water area of nine acres).
It’s filled not only with gardens, ponds, and sports areas but also with several bars and restaurants.
To top it off, you’ll find the famous London Zoo, home to almost 700 species of animals.
Regent’s Park is open every day from 5 am to 6 pm.
The London Wax Museum, founded by the sculptor Marie Tussaud, can be found in several cities around the world. However, the one in London, with over 3 million visitors every year, is undoubtedly the most famous.
The museum is split into several theme areas. You’ll be able to take pictures not only with several celebrities, music and sports stars but also with the British Royal Family.
The British Museum
The British Museum is one of the largest and most important museums in the history of the world. It was founded in 1753 based on the collections of Sir Hans Sloane, a physician and scientist.
The museum houses approximately 8 million artifacts testifying the history of human culture from its beginnings to the present day. It’s located on Great Russell Street and is normally open from Monday to Sunday, from 10 am to 5 pm (last entry at 3:30 pm).
- Best luggage storage Heathrow Airport guide
- Is there a luggage storage facility on Oxford street?
- Find affordable luggage storage locations near Waterloo station
- Where to find a luggage storage facility on Liverpool Street?
- All about luggage storage services at London Bridge
- All about luggage storage services in Victoria Station
- Top rated luggage storage locations near Piccadilly Circus
- Find out the best way to store your luggage at Paddington Station
- Affordable luggage storage facilities at St Pancras International Station
- All about luggage storage facilities at King’s Cross Station
- How to find a luggage storage service at Euston Station in London?
- Top-rated luggage storage facilities near Camden Town
- Is there a luggage storage facility at Oxford Circus?
- Can you store luggage at Wembley Stadium?
- Best luggage storage options near Tottenham Court Road Station
- Find out best luggage storage options near Charing Cross Station
- Luggage storage near the Natural History Museum
- Find out all luggage storage options near Shakespeare’s Globe
- Everything you need to know about luggage storage in Covent Garden