Finding an affordable luggage storage at King’s Cross Station could be overwhelming, especially if it’s your first time in London. To help you plan your trip, we’ve listed all left luggage facilities at King’s Cross Station and provided all the information you need.
Now sit back, read, and make the most of your journey in London!
Luggage storage services available at King’s Cross Station
King’s Cross station is an important underground and train station in the Camden borough of London.
Imagine you’re about to leave, but you still have a few hours left, what would you do? Certainly, the best idea is to get rid of a bulky suitcase in a nearby place and enjoy the remaining time. Definitely, you should find a place to store your bags.
As in many other big stations, there are several options for storing luggage at King’s Cross.
We’ve found for you every available Kings Cross luggage storage facility to help you make your choice.
Just outside the station, you’ll find plenty of modern luggage storage places, all of them located at verified local businesses. They provide a supervised space for your bags.
The most widespread companies are Radical Storage, Stasher, and LuggageHero. These services offer flexibility and affordable rates.
Otherwise, inside the station, you’ll find Excess Baggage, a traditional left-luggage office.
Luggage storage King’s Cross station map
- Luggage Storage King’s Cross Station open 24 hours
- Luggage Storage Edward Square
- Left Luggage London St Pancras International
- Luggage Storage King’s Cross Subway
As you can see, Kings Cross station is close to St Pancras stations and Belgrove Street.
Pricing table of the main luggage storage King’s Cross station options
Check out the luggage storage rates to find which one suits you best.
|Radical Storage||Excess Baggage||Luggage Hero||Stasher|
|Number of locations per city||100+||15+||70+||90+|
|Daily rate||£5 per bag||£12,50 per bag||£8 per bag||£6 per bag|
All you need to know about the left luggage facilities near King’s Cross and how to book them
Smart luggage storage services (as Radical Storage) provide an extensive network of storage locations in London and worldwide. You can book and pay online to find yourself in local hotels, restaurants, cafes, or bike rentals, which provide a secure space for your stuff.
Furthermore, you’ll save time by avoiding queues and feel completely relaxed, knowing that each piece of luggage is covered by the guarantee.
- Verified locations open 24/7
- Fixed-rate (no weight or size restrictions)
- Multilingual customer service
Also, the Stasher company connects travelers with local stores offering a safe space for luggage. However, its price is a bit higher.
On the other hand, located inside the station, Excess Baggage allows you to leave your bags for a few hours or days and accepts bags of any size or weight.
No need to book in advance. You can simply enter the storage office and leave your suitcases.
Payment is made upon collection. Excess Baggage accepts both cash and all major credit cards.
- You’ll receive a ticket at drop-off, if you lose it you’ll have to pay a £15 administration fee and prove that the item is yours.
- You can find a long queue both at the time of delivery and at the time of collection.
- It applies an hourly rate.
King’s Cross Station useful information
King Cross Station (London Underground) is located in central London, close to many tourist attractions, such as the British Library, Regent Park, Somers Town, and Bloomsbury.
A few steps away, you’ll find King Cross St Pancras subway station and St Pancras International Station with trains to the major European cities.
Both the stations provide several facilities, ticket offices and ticket machines. Restrooms are equipped with the baby change, and showers are also available. In addition to many shops, cafes, and restaurants, there is also a pharmacy, an optician, and a shoe repair store.
Between platforms 9 and 10 there is a famous tourist attraction. If you are a Harry Potter fan, you already know that King’s Cross station is listed in the books as the starting point of the Hogwarts Express. There’s an iron plaque on the wall with the inscription Platform 9 3⁄4 and the luggage trolley stuck inside the wall. There’s also a Harry Potter gift shop nearby.
- Exploring the city hands-free| left luggage Camden Town
- Is there a luggage storage facility on Oxford street?
- Find affordable luggage storage locations near Waterloo station
- Where to find a luggage storage facility on Liverpool Street?
- All about luggage storage services at London Bridge
- All about luggage storage services in Victoria Station
- Top rated luggage storage locations near Piccadilly Circus
- Find out the best way to store your luggage at Paddington Station
- Affordable luggage storage facilities at St Pancras International Station
- How to find a luggage storage service at Euston Station in London?