Dragging a bulky suitcase around London while waiting for your train could be a real nightmare. Fortunately, there are many left luggage options on Liverpool street where you can drop off your bags for a few hours or days. We’ve created this simple guide to show you the best luggage storage Liverpool Street facilities in London.
Left luggage at Liverpool Street Station
Imagine leaving your apartment or hotel early in the morning and having plenty of time to explore the city before your train.
It seems great, but the only problem is that cumbersome suitcase to lug! Everyone experienced this situation at least once in a lifetime, that’s why we wanted to list some excellent luggage storage options in London.
Once you’re free from heavy loads, you can do whatever you want, like visiting museums, renting a bike or just strolling smoothly through the bustling streets of London.
If you’re leaving from Liverpool Street station, you’ll find a luggage storage office near platform 10. It’s managed by Excess Baggage, which provides left luggage facilities at main train stations and airports across the UK.
The storage point at Liverpool Street Station is open from Monday to Sunday (from 7 am to 11 pm). There is no need to book in advance, you can enter the storage point directly and pay upon collection (it costs £12,5 per bag per day).
Keep in mind that all your bags will be scanned through a security screening machine before being stored. Also, the staff may request to open your bags for a mandatory security hand search.
Radical Storage – a new way of storing bags!
In addition to self-service lockers or traditional left luggage facilities at train stations and airports, now you can find several companies using a system like Airbnb’s.
Let’s try to clarify how it works. In the same way as people rent rooms or their houses for a short time, you can now find local businesses ‘renting’ their free space to keep luggage for a few hours or days. Companies such as Radical Storage provide a website platform and an app that help you find these places and book your space.
Specifically, you need to enter the website or download the Radical Storage App and enable your geolocation (or type a specific location). You’ll see a list of all luggage storage facilities available. Each storage location could be different; for example, it could be a hotel, a restaurant, or a shop. All you have to do is to choose one and proceed with the online payment (it costs £5 per bag per day). At the end of the procedure, you’ll receive the storage location’s address and a QR code to show at check-in.
Most storage facilities allow only suitcases and bags, but Radical Storage partners will store bulky suitcases, pushchairs, and other large items.
Luggage Storage Liverpool Street map
Here are some locations close to Liverpool Street Station:
- Luggage storage Liverpool Street Station
- Left luggage Liverpool Street (600m)
- Luggage storage Aldgate Station
Things to do in Liverpool Street
Liverpool Street is one of the most interesting neighborhoods to explore in London. There’s everything you need! You’ll find plenty of bars, vintage shops, markets, and much more.
Thanks to the underground and train station, you can easily reach Liverpool street from every corner of the city.
Walking in this area is an exciting experience because of its hidden corners with walls covered by drawings and vintage stores. But let’s see what are the most attractive places:
- Spitalfields Market: an indoor market where you’ll find antiques and art items, clothes, restaurants, and tea rooms.
- Brick Lane: a famous road about 1 km long, where a popular vintage market takes place every Sunday.
- Broadgate: a meeting point square full of bars and restaurants.
- Top-rated luggage storage facilities near Camden Town
- Is there a luggage storage facility on Oxford street?
- Find affordable luggage storage locations near Waterloo station
- All about luggage storage services at London Bridge
- All about luggage storage services in Victoria Station
- Top rated luggage storage locations near Piccadilly Circus
- Find out the best way to store your luggage at Paddington Station
- Affordable luggage storage facilities at St Pancras International Station
- All about luggage storage facilities at King’s Cross Station
- How to find a luggage storage service at Euston Station in London?