If you’re in London for a day trip, the first thing you should do is to get rid of your bags before exploring the city. Fortunately, there are many luggage storage facilities on Oxford street where you can leave your suitcase safely.
Where can you store your luggage on Oxford street?
Oxford Street is an important road in the City of Westminster and houses over three hundred shops. It’s one of the most famous and bustling shopping hubs in the world and one of the most visited streets in the English capital.
If you want to go shopping on your last day in London, the only thing you wouldn’t stand is to carry your trolley with you all day long. So now you’re wondering if there is a place to leave it for a day.
If you think about self-service lockers or a luggage storage office at the closest train station (for example, at Paddington Station), don’t do this. First of all, you won’t find lockers at any London station. On the other hand, the left luggage facilities are too expensive and would make you waste time queuing.
The best way to get rid of your bulky suitcase is to leave it at one of the luggage storage locations near Oxford street provided by Radical Storage.
Below you’ll find everything you need to know about a new way of storing luggage.
Radical Storage is the best luggage storage service near Oxford street
Radical Storage is the largest luggage storage network in London and the world. The idea behind its success is to create partnerships with local businesses that have free space for luggage. This means you can leave your bags in a hotel, a restaurant, an office, or a shop.
All you need to do is to book your space through the website or the RADICAL-LUGGAGE STORAGE app. After the online payment, you’ll receive all the necessary details about the storage point, and you’ll be able to drop off your suitcase in 3 minutes.
Why store your luggage with Radical Storage
Radical Storage provides top-quality service and many affordable luggage storage locations near Oxford Street.
Here are the main advantages:
- It costs £5 per bag and per day;
- There are no weight or size restrictions;
- Each piece of luggage is covered by a guarantee;
- All storage locations are verified;
- Customer service is available 24/7.
Luggage Storage Oxford street map
Take a look at these luggage storage facilities close to Oxford Street:
How much does it cost to store luggage on Oxford street?
Among several luggage storage companies similar to Radical Storage, it’s not easy to choose the best one. That’s why we’ve created this luggage storage Oxford Street pricing table. Check it out and make your choice!
|Radical Storage||Excess Baggage||Luggage Hero||Stasher|
|Number of locations per city||100+||15+||70+||90+|
|Daily rate||£5 per bag||£12,50 per bag||£8 per bag||£6 per bag|
Oxford street tube station
There are three different underground stations on Oxford Street: Oxford Circus (Bakerloo, Central, and Victoria lines); Bond Street (Central and Jubilee lines); Tottenham Court Road (Central and Northern lines).
Oxford Circus to Paddington
If you need to catch your train from the nearest Paddington Station, the fastest way to get there is by subway (Oxford Circus station). There’s a direct train on the Bakerloo line (Harrow & Wealdstone direction) arriving at Paddington station, leaving every five minutes and running every day. The journey takes about 8 min.
- Top-rated luggage storage facilities near Camden Town
- Find affordable luggage storage locations near Waterloo station
- Where to find a luggage storage facility on Liverpool Street?
- All about luggage storage services at London Bridge
- All about luggage storage services in Victoria Station
- Top rated luggage storage locations near Piccadilly Circus
- Find out the best way to store your luggage at Paddington Station
- Affordable luggage storage facilities at St Pancras International Station
- All about luggage storage facilities at King’s Cross Station
- How to find a luggage storage service at Euston Station in London?