Once you arrive in Manhattan, the most exciting and exclusive side of New York State, we strongly recommend you to get rid of any hassle and make the most of your stay. Coming to your aid are several luggage storage locations in Manhattan.
The best feeling during a trip is to know that you can get anywhere and explore new places. However, there’re many famous sights where you can’t get in with a bulky suitcase for security-related reasons. That’s why there are so many storage places in Manhattan!
As soon as you’ve freed yourself from all the weight, you can do whatever you want!
Luggage storage Manhattan: top-rated options
The largest innovative luggage storage network in the world is Radical Storage. It provides over 60 storage spots located in local shops, hotels, and restaurants throughout New York. You can find the closest luggage storage place in Manhattan using a fast booking system. They’re always verified so you can feel safe to drop off your bags. Many of them also offer extra services such as meals, printing boarding passes, or bicycle rental.
Here is the top-rated list of luggage storage in Manhattan:
- Luggage Storage Madison Square Garden
- Luggage Storage Empire State Building
- Luggage Storage Manhattan Bridge
Luggage storage Manhattan map
Don’t know whether to choose traditional lockers or a modern luggage storage service?
As you may already know, there are different kinds of storage services in Manhattan. The most common are traditional self-service lockers that allow you to store your belongings in dedicated video-monitored spaces.
These companies usually apply hourly rates that you can pay both by credit card or in cash. It’s a good option if you want to handle it by yourself.
However, one of the main disadvantages of these services is that many lockers are too small for your suitcases. It could become a problem as most of the tourists travel with huge suitcases.
Also, if you need help, there’s no one to assist you directly, you’ll have to contact customer service.
Alternatively, you can try modern storage places in Manhattan that formed partnerships with several local shops, restaurants, or hotels.
Since the space inside is much larger, you can store bulky suitcases or other types of cases (e.g., bike or instrumental cases).
Furthermore, these services usually apply an affordable daily rate and have operators ready to assist you and take care of your luggage.
Luggage storage Manhattan pricing table
The first thing everybody checks before booking a luggage storage place is the price. That’s why we have made this simple comparison table between different companies.
|CBH Luggage Storage
|Number of locations per city
|$6 per bag
|$8 per bag
|about $10 per bag
|$7,50 per bag
|Extra charge for an oversized bag
Manhattan is the most densely populated of NYC’s five boroughs. The island makes up the main part of the borough and is surrounded by the Hudson and Harlem Rivers, and the East River.
This part of the city is considered one of the largest shopping, financial, and cultural hubs globally, and it’s the heart of the Big Apple.
It’s split into many neighborhoods, each famous for its style and history.
Another place you shouldn’t miss in the area is Central Park, the famous green space enclosed between the Upper East Side and the West Side.
While the best place to shop and eat is absolutely Soho, a neighborhood full of luxury shops and excellent restaurants. Besides, a lot of celebrities live here, so keep your eyes open.
You can find Radical Storage on your US trip, but also all around the world. Choose the best luggage storage facilities around:
- Left Luggage Gare du Nord – Get to Paris and be enchanted by the magic of the city from the first moment.
- Left Luggage King’s Cross – In the nerve center of the British capital, leaving your luggage at King’s Cross could make it easier for you to find your way to all the must-see destinations in London.
- Left Luggage Central Station Sydney – Close to the central CBD district, you can leave your luggage and enjoy every corner of Sydney.
- Left Luggage Tokyo Station – Set your hands and eyes free to enjoy every glimpse of Japan’s technological and innovative capital.
- Is there a luggage storage place near Union Square Station?
- All about New York Penn Station luggage storage services
- Discover where to find a luggage storage facility near Port Authority
- All you need to know about luggage storage services at Grand Central Station
- Find out the closest luggage storage near the Statue of Liberty
- Best luggage storage points close to the World Trade Center
- Where to find luggage storage facility near the Empire State Building?
- Top rated luggage storage locations near Brooklyn Bridge
- How to find luggage storage facilities near Times Square?