Can’t find a left luggage facility in Paris stations? No worries, here you’ll discover a list of luggage storage options at Gare St. Lazare.
Luggage lockers at Gare St. Lazare
Unfortunately, you won’t find any left luggage office or lockers inside Gare St. Lazare, but there are some lockers providers close to the station.
The first one is run by Anexx Lockers and is less than a 5-minute walk from Gare Saint Lazare. It charges a daily rate (€12 per locker) and allows you to book and pay online. You can access the locker only with a personal code received after booking.
Another lockers provider is City Locker and is a 6-minute walk from the station. It has 13 locations around Paris open from 8 am to 10 pm. Again, you can book online and open the locker with a personal code. It costs €9 per day.
Even if self-service lockers seem to be a good storage option, there are a few points you might like to bear in mind before booking:
- The maximum weight for each locker is 30kg;
- The period of the reservation can’t exceed 14 days (for both companies);
- City Locker charge a higher daily price on weekends and holidays (€12 per locker);
- The daily booking isn’t valid for 24 hours but depends on the opening hours of the locker room;
- All locations are under video surveillance, but there isn’t any on-site operator in case of need;
- Customer service is only available by phone or e-mail.
If lockers aren’t suitable for your needs, you’ll find a new way of storing luggage in Paris below.
Best luggage storage facility at Gare St. Lazare
Imagine having just a few hours left in Paris and desiring to visit a museum near Gare St. Lazare. In this case, you’ll need to find a safe and affordable place to get rid of your bags.
When you’re short on time, it’s better not to rely on your accommodation. To avoid long trips by subway, bus, or taxi and reach your hotel on the day of your departure, you can use the Radical luggage storage facility right next to Gare Saint Lazare.
Radical Storage provides affordable left luggage spaces inside local businesses all over Paris. This means you can easily drop off your bags at a lovely shop or an elegant restaurant near St. Lazare station. All storage locations are verified and supervised by the on-site staff.
All you need to do is find the best location for you and book it through the App or the website. It’s fast, easy, and straightforward. Furthermore, check-in lasts just 3 minutes (you’ll need to show the QR code received after the booking).
These are the main advantages:
- €5 per bag/day (fixed rate);
- The price includes a guarantee for each piece of luggage;
- More than 90 storage locations available in Paris;
- h24 live-chat customer service;
Luggage Storage Gare St. Lazare map
Check out these luggage storage locations near St. Lazare station:
Luggage storage Gare St. Lazare: pricing table
To sum up, we’ve created this comparison pricing table to help you make a better choice.
|Radical Storage||City Locker||Luggage Hero||Eelway|
|Number of locations per city||90+||5||30||12|
|Daily rate||€5 per bag||€9 per locker||€8 per bag||€10 per bag|
Gare St. Lazare Metro
Saint-Lazare is a subway station (lines 3, 12, 13, and 14) located on the edge of the 8th and 9th arrondissements of Paris. It’s well connected to Gare St. Lazare as well as to the other train stations in the city, such as Gare de Lyon, Gare du Nord or Gare de l’Est.
- Discover where to find luggage storage facilities at Gare de l’Est
- All you need to know about luggage storage facilities at Montparnasse
- Is there a luggage storage facility at Gare de Lyon?
- Best luggage storage facility in the Notre-Dame de Paris area
- Can I leave my luggage at Gare du Nord?
- Tour lightly with our luggage storage options near Eiffel Tower
- Where to find safe luggage storage place near the Louvre Museum?