Are you facing the annoying luggage dilemma in Paris?
Here you’ll find everything you need to know about luggage storage facilities near Champs-Élysées.
Luggage storage options near Champs-Élysées
How many times does it happen to leave a hotel room and still have a few free hours before a flight or train? Everyone at some point has gone through this situation, and you probably had too. Heavy luggage can get in the way and hinder you from enjoying your last moments. However, for every problem, there is a solution. And we provide the answer to your luggage dilemma.
There are different kinds of storage services in the Champs-Élysées area. Perhaps, you’ve always used self-service lockers that allow you to store your bags in video-surveilled places.
However, there is a new, better way to get rid of your luggage. Companies such as Radical Storage form partnerships with several local restaurants, shops, or hotels where you can safely drop off your bags.
Why do most travelers rely on Radical Storage?
Here are the reasons why you should choose this revolutionary storage option rather than lockers:
How does Radical Storage work?
First of all, you need to find and book a suitable storage place for you. Then, you can get rid of your suitcase with a 3-minute check-in.
How to book?
- Download the Radical Storage app or use the website to type a location (or enable geolocation);
- Choose a facility from the map or list;
- Fill in all necessary fields and proceed to online payment.
How to drop off your bags?
- Reach the storage location following the address received after booking;
- Show your QR code at check-in;
- Leave your bags and enjoy your free time hands-free!
Luggage storage Champs-Élysées map
Here are a couple of storage options located within walking distance of Champs-Élysées:
Luggage Storage Champs-Élysées: how much does it cost to store bags?
Although Radical has the most affordable price, we decided to create this pricing table to summarize all major companies’ rates. It’ll help you get a quick overview.
|Radical Storage||City Locker||Luggage Hero||Nannybag|
|Number of locations per city||90+||5||30||60+|
|Daily rate||€5 per bag||€9 per locker||€8 per bag||€6 per bag|
Things to do on Champs-Élysées
The Avenue des Champs-Élysées is one of the largest and most impressive boulevards in Paris. Filled with cinemas, cafés and luxury shops, it’s considered one of the world’s most iconic streets. Its name refers to the Champs-Élysées of Greek and Roman mythology.
The Champs-Élysées is basically divided into two parts. The first one is close to Place de la Concorde and was established in the 17th century. It’s surrounded by charming gardens, famous restaurants, cafes and two theaters (Marigny and Rond-Point).
The second part extends from the Rond-Point traffic circle to the Arc de Triomphe. Here you’ll find haute couture ateliers, superb palaces, luxury car showrooms, many cinemas and one of the most renowned cabarets in Paris (called “Lido”).
- Is there a luggage storage facility at Gare St. Lazare?
- All you need to know about luggage storage facilities at Montparnasse
- Is there a luggage storage facility at Gare de Lyon?
- Best luggage storage facility in the Notre-Dame de Paris area
- Can I leave my luggage at Gare du Nord?
- Tour lightly with our luggage storage options near Eiffel Tower
- Where to find safe luggage storage place near the Louvre Museum?
- Discover where to find luggage storage facilities at Gare de l’Est